Do you need vaccinations?
Our Nurses can provide comprehensive travel health advice and arrange for appropriate immunisations. Please arrange an appointment for a travel consultation at least 6-8 weeks before departure if possible. Vaccines need time to take effect and some may require a course over several weeks.
Select the region you are travelling to find out more.
Travel Vaccination Prices
Travel advice is covered by the NHS; however some vaccinations and prescriptions are only available privately. Payment for non-NHS services must be made at the first travel appointment.
- Hepatitis B Course - £95.00
- Hepatitis B Booster - £25.00
- Cholera - £35.00
- Rabies (Course of three) - £170.00
- Rabies Booster - £55.00
- Japanese B Encephalitis (Course of two) - £200.00
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccine - £30.00
- Revaxis - £15.00
- Polio - £18.00
- Yellow Fever - £55.00
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate - £25.00