Clinics We Offer
This practice tries to offer appointments for all services at a time to suit the individual need of our patients.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide in-house:
Chronic Disease Management For:
- CHD Coronary Heart Disease
- COPD Chronic Obstruction Pulmonary Disease
- Blood Pressure Check.
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Cervical Screening.
- Child Health Assessment.
- Child Immunisations (click here for the NHS schedule)
- Contraception and Sexual Health.
- Medicines management and review
- Travel Health
- Sexual Health
- Urology investigations & bladder screening
- Leg Clinic.
- New Patient Checks
- NHS Health Check and General Advice
- Lifestyles –SmokeStop, Obesity
- Wound Care: checks, dressings and removal of sutures
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
Please ask to speak to nurse/doctor if this is required.
Alternatively, emergency contraception is normally available at the following local pharmacy:
45 Broad St
Nurse Sally is an ex-midwife and will happily advise on all aspects of maternity care. Any GP or nurse Sally can refer you to the midwives.
If you would prefer, you can self refer to the local Moonfleet Midwives Team who are based in Bridport – please telephone Moonfleet Midwives 01308 426061.